The Nike TW ’13 Golf Shoe
The Nike TW ’13: Superior fit and feel
The Nike TW ’13 Men’s Golf Shoe creates more power through your swing with a Nike Free-inspired outsole, delivering greater movement and increased stability. Designed with Tour-tested insights from Tiger Woods, this golf shoe is equipped with a Dynamic Fit system and Flywire technology for lightweight support and a locked-down fit.
- Nike Free-inspired outsole for more natural movement and an extraordinary feel
- Dynamic Fit system that tailors the shoe perfectly to your foot
- Nike Power Transfer Zone for better balance, smoother weight transfer and more power through impact
- Waterproof multi-stretch synthetic leather upper for weather protection and durability
- Flywire construction for ultra-lightweight support and comfort
- Champ Scorpion Spikes ™ and Tri-LOK system placed at heel and forefoot for traction and stability where it’s needed most
The Nike Free-inspired outsole of this golf shoe is designed to mimic and conform to the natural motion of the foot, allowing for freedom of movement and releasing more power through your golf swing.
The Nike TW ’13 features the Dynamic Fit system, made up of ‘fingers’ of soft material that wrap the midfoot and arch for a glove-like, locked-down fit. Plus, Flywire technology integrated with the laces offers additional lightweight support.
After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university’s golf course, three of Nike’s most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. In 2002, they examined a group of men and women with pressure-measuring insoles taped to their feet, using high-speed cameras to capture images of each foot in motion.
The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of shoeless running. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot’s natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.
Molded rubber pods at outsole for increased traction and stability
Two-year limited waterproof warranty